The Bathurst Airport, managed by the Northern New Brunswick Airport Authority, is located less than 40 km from the Port of Belledune marine terminals. The team at the Bathurst Airport are working to continually improve its services and infrastructure.
Currently, Air Canada operates a commercial service between the Bathurst Airport (ZBF) and the Montreal Airport (YUL) two times per day. Additionally, Pascan Aviation offers a daily service between Bathurst (ZBF) and Wabush (YWK).
Located approximately 45 km from the Port of Belledune, the Charlo Airport features a 1,800 meter (6,000 foot) all weather runway capable of accommodating flights ranging from small General Aviation aircraft to corporate and mid-sized jets.
The Charlo Airport is serviced by Provincial Airlines (PAL) 3 times per week and has the capacity to receive aircrafts for cargo services.
The Greater Moncton Roméo Leblanc International Airport is located approximately 250km from the Port of Belledune with good highway networks linking the two major transportation facilities.
- No curfew means we’re open for business 24 hours per day, every day.
- Strategically located for North American and European air entry/exit points (Great Circle Route).
- Excellent weather record – 97% VFR (Visual Flight Rules).
- YQM is a safe, secure, uncongested airport resulting in overall operational cost savings and maximum efficiencies and turnaround.
- Transshipment certified airport.
- Two runways: 11/29 – 8,000 ft (2,438m), 06/24 – 10,001 ft (3,048 m).
- Located adjacent to two highly successful industrial parks.
- Two major, uncongested Canada/USA border crossing points within 3 hours by road.
- 2-3 hours from every major consumer market in the Maritimes.
- Largest courier hub in Atlantic Canada with FedEx, UPS, Purolator and CargoJet Canada.
- Province of New Brunswick’s only air cargo hub.
- Land available for on-airport development.